Monday, November 3, 2008

The Debut

I have been getting lots of requests for the girls and I to try out products and review them on the blog lately. Because I hope to make our family blog into scrapbooks for the girls one day soon and because our sweet extended family and friends far away could likely care less about the reviews, I am going to start posting all our reviews over here, all nice and consolidated. This way if someone is looking for updates on the four sweet and super silly sisters they can find them over there, and if someone is looking for 'what those same silly girls (and their mom) think about a particular product' then they can find those posts here. Hope this doesn't cause too much confusion for me, but rest assured, if it does I'll drop it like a hot potato!

No comments: