Saturday, February 28, 2009

Skin MD Natural


Wow, in an effort to clear my desk and mind of all distractions before I go to the airport to pick up Scott in the morning, I ran across the info for a review that I almost let slip through the cracks. The product is a really great shielding lotion called Skin MD Natural. I've been using it for the past month or so, and here are some of my thoughts:

I love that I can use it for both my face and body and the fact that it contains SPF 15. It's small 4oz bottle is easily transported for use on the go. I remember being surprised by how far a little bit really does go when I first started using it. While the product's website and many other reviewers claim that it has no smell, I found that there was a slight sunscreen scent when first applied, but it goes away pretty quickly. In addition, it goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or weighed down like some lotions do. Best of all, it really works!! My skin is not nearly as dry and damaged as it usually is this time of year.

There is quite a bit of good information on the company's website regarding the difference in moisturizing lotion and shielding lotions; I won't reiterate all that here. I do suggest, however, if you have dry, winter ravaged skin like me and you are looking for a natural skin care product that really works, you go to Skin MD and check it out!

No comments: